Nordic Blends online store

1 september 2014

Selected: I LOVE MY TYPE


One of the newer brands I just had to check out at DesignTrade in Copenhagen was I LOVE MY TYPE. The company has a lot of followers on the social media.
It is easy to see why. I LOVE MY TYPE brings happiness and positivity in a cool way. I LOVE MY TYPE is all about typography. The products are designed by Kathrine Højriis, a graphic designer from Copenhagen.

I was lucky enough to meet Kathrine and she told me she wanted to express the positive sides of life in her work. She wants to inspire us and give us a little hand should we forget for a moment how good our life really is. It's a gift to yourself or someone you love.
I LOVE MY TYPE will be for sale at Nordic Blends webshop in just a few weeks.

Een van de nieuwere merken die ik heel graag wilden zien in Kopenhagen was I LOVE MY TYPE. I LOVE MY TYPE is in korte tijd razend populair geworden op de social media en het is eenvoudig om te zien waarom.
De posters van I Love My Type zijn vrolijk en stralen geluk en positiviteit uit. En dat doen ze op een stoere en coole manier. En dat is precies de bedoeling van Kathrine Højriis, grafisch designer achter I Love My Type. 
Een poster is een cadeautje voor jezelf of voor iemand die je dierbaar is.
Binnenkort bij Nordic Blends!

Photo: I LOVE MY TYPE



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten